• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Limbo Thread

Finally got my shipment notification!!!! Hallelujah!!

Ordered at 10:44 Central and got the email at 7:40. Still waiting for the tracking number to start working.

Looks like there was a second round of processing. Seems like the picking was random for who got on the second round. It should have been in order of who placed their order first.

Upvote 0
Mine too went from status "shipped" from Kentucky at 3:31am to currently out for delivery. Ill take that.

As did mine. I am impressed at the turnaround. Too bad we didn't have this type of service from the start. I think they were just determined to get it to us within 5 business days so they won't be refunding shipping charges. Maybe I'm being too cynical but I doubt they decided to give great customer service all of a sudden.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones