• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help The Red "End Call" button disappears, I can't end a call

Hi, I have been left in some embarrassing situations when I was unable to end a voice call (like when it's a wrong number, or an accident thanks to HTC's brilliantly idiot-prone phone GUI). If I hit the Home key while connected, when I come back to the phone screen the red button has disappeared, replaced with a green "Call" button instead! This happens even when the call was not made thoough my alternate dialer. Somethings wrong, and I hope there's a fix for it - please help if you can! I have search all over for information on this, and have found no situation quite like it. Thanks.

The notification bar at the top of the phone is the way to go. Just swipe down over the bar and you'll see your current conversation in the list. Either touch the red phone to end the call or just select the conversation to get back to the normal call in progress screen with the red end call button at the bottom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones