• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Themes] Konikub Themes (Fixed) | Droid Incredible

adrynalyne

Android Expert
Jul 15, 2010
Hey folks,

I take no credit for these themes. I am a huge fan of this themer's work, so I was saddened when they were crashing under the gallery in portrait mode.

Come to find out, they were missing an image. All I have done is corrected the error. I take no credit past that.

These themes work on Frankenrom b2-b6. I do not guarantee they work on any other rom.

Please keep in mind that MMS may stop working for you after applying Evo themes. This can be remedied by grabbing APN Backup and Restore from the market, and backing up your APN BEFORE theme install and then restoring it AFTER theme install.

EvoElite theme:
[Theme] EvoElite - LauncherPro - ROSIE! - Color Menus - DC - FRESH - Any new RUU ROM! - xda-developers
Link to fixed version: http://adrynalyne.us/files/themes/EvoElite_2.2-fixed2.zip

Minimalistic theme:
[Theme] Minimalistic Theme - Movado Theme - Damage Control - Now on FRESH!! - xda-developers
Link to fixed version: http://adrynalyne.us/files/themes/Minimalistic_2.2-fixed.zip
note: This theme's application icons are missing. They are not included in the theme for whatever reason (not by my doing).

Enjoy. If you feel the need to donate, I recommend the proceeds go back to the original themer.

Thanks!

so heres what i've found now. i did another fresh install of b6, installed the new theme that didn't require the patch. the gallery still works, but unfortunately emmc still doesn't mount. i also noticed gmail seems to be broke now, but i use the htc mail app so that doesn't matter. or should i have installed the same patch over the new theme that shouldn't cause issues? i'm a little confused..:/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones