• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

this day just went from a check minus to a check+

Sento

Jan 19, 2011
i suffer from severe depression, and i pretty much spent all last week crying, and this morning i just laid in bed realizing i would be miserable my whole life and wondering how soon god will finally let me die or will i burn in this hell forever.

but i just got my mustang windows tinted, and it looks and feels awesome. and then i came home and fedex knocked and gave me this :D (picture taken on my nexus 4)

26189827091_564a6bcf30_c.jpg

granted i know these things wont make me happy, but its nice to have a little bit of sunshine in my cloudy life.

Reactions: Deleted User
Congrats on the phone - and Fi!

Now, let's see that Mustang. ;)

thanks, i love this phone - i love how i can touch the finger print scanner and it instantly unlocks the screen - my moms 5s u have to turn on the screen, then touch it and then it will unlock, and i think the new iphones are like that too.

and even though its 2gb ram just like my n4, it feels sooo much faster, though maybe its just expectation bias lol.

also love the 1080p screen <3 people said they felt the n5x feels cheap, but i feel it has a good bit of weight to it and the soft finish feels quality imo.

i plan to go out and take better pics later (letting the tint film dry atm)

but here is a teaser pic from my bedroom window, and my first pic with the n5x :D the camera is a HUGE step up from my n4, though i felt the n4 was an awesome camera when i first got it lol

26256677265_f558f704da_c.jpg

Upvote 0
also im just happy to have a functional volume button....thanks to some adult websites and the function of my male anatomy, my volume rocker stopped working on my nexus 4 so for like the last 1.5 years i had to press it like 50 times to get it to register then slide adjust the volume.... this new volume button feels like heaven.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones