• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tiny Village

I've been playing for the last 3 months or so. I've reached level 48.

Two pieces of advice. First, the screen has a tendancy to freeze for a couple of seconds when tapping. When it does that, stop tapping. The taps are still being registered and you'll end up spending gold coins or crystals on things you didn't intend to.

Second, don't spend crystals on absolutely anything until you can buy windmills.

Upvote 0
I've been playing for a long time. I'm at Level 48 but I had to start over a couple of times due to new phones before they made it easy to transfer. I'm not sure if my issues are with the game, the phone or the connection. I have sent them several requests for help. The phone freezes constantly. I can't even collect all of my coins. It either freezes to the point that i have to remove the battery or the game restarts about 5 times in 15 minutes. it's terrible. My goal is to get one of each dinosaur.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones