To everyone who wants the N1

Last Updated:

1. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How far would you go to get one now or at least get an invite to be one of the first buyers?

Advertisement
  2. choffy21

choffy21 Well-Known Member

Not very. I can wait.

3. alamoe

alamoe Well-Known Member

Yeah I can wait a while too. Definitely want it though. Hopefully by the time I get "invited" or tmobile releases it it'll be rooted ;). Plus, something else just as goo will be releasing or announced.

4. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

I'd love to get an invite. I'd buy it and sell on eBay. I love everything about the phone except the carrier. Might as well be a paperweight on t-mobile.

5. Stormin

Stormin Well-Known Member

I can wait and maybe for a while. Sprint and ATT are the only local carriers.

6. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

It's funny. I've had my razr for almost 4 years in part because nothing Verizon has offered to date has piqued my interest (in the past two years). The Eris is the closest to tempting me, but the hardware comes up short for me to commit for two years. The Droid just doesn't do it for me. Now, the Nexus One, I'd pre-order it today with no hesitation. But alas, probably won't see it on Verizon. They have a knack for refusing to offer the best devices out there.

7. Neucleotide

Neucleotide Member

I'd love to get an invite for the phone. Even better if its just released commercially. I'm on TMo in UK so a GSM phone from US would work fine. My HTC HD is getting old and tired. If you have any advice on how to be one of the lucky few if it is released invite only then please share it you'd be a friend for life! :D

8. vikingisson

vikingisson Well-Known Member

all the way to my keyboard. to answer the invite email. careful though, I've done that 3 times with google invites only to have to say to google thanks but I can't sign up since I live in zimbabwe canada.
    :cool:

9. bwilliams

bwilliams Member

Heck I would even drive to Mountain View to pick it up if I had to, I would love to have the Nexus One! Finally an Android that lives up to the potential.

ohhhh baby...