• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Touch screen problem

jsheslop12

Lurker
Aug 13, 2012
A while back, my phone started having problems. I would lock the phone then the next time I went to unlock it, it wouldnt let me do anything. I couldnt swipe the screen to unlock or even power off the phone. I would have to take the battery out and put it back in then restart it. Once it was restarted, I could unlock it and do as much as I wanted and as soon as I locked it and tried to unlock it, it wouldnt let me do anything again. I noticed i could hit something against the screen and it would start working again. At the beggining of this problems it only happened every couple weeks. Now i cant do anything besides remove the battery and its will not go back to normal. Need help. Not sure if its a battery problem or what.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones