• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Touch Screen Problem?

Hi guys.
Im kind of new to this and this is my first post so sorry if I do anything out of the ordinary/bad.
I just got a brand new Galaxy Note 3 from T-mobile yesterday and was super excited. I got right down and downloaded a few games I had on my old phone and started playing. However, my touch scren suddenly stopped working a couple times while playing Dots and a few other games (I'm not sure if it has stopped working whole browsing around). I fixed it by simply locking the phone and unlocking it and it worked. but it kept doing this ever since I got it. The images would continue moving and the bottons on the side and bottom of the phone would work perfectly fine so it definitely wasn't frozen. The touch screen would just not work and wouldn't respond to my touches. Why do you think this is and is there any way to fix this? Or would I be better off using my warrenty and getting a new one (is that even possible in this situation?)?
Thanks!

Hi
Well, it works fine for the most part, but occasionally while playing games or something it would just stop working. Then, it would work again after locking and unlocking the screen. All the apps I have are updated and downloaded directly from the play store. Also, I've only noticed this happening when I play games...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones