• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfering/forwading an entire text messgae thread

Hey I'm wondering if there's an possible way to forward an entire message thread that has over 3,000 texts. I have a samsung exhibit 4g its rooted and I want to transfer them to my htc sensation 4g also rooted. I know there's a way to send them to gmail, but I don't want that.
Thanks

Hey I'm wondering if there's an possible way to forward an entire message thread that has over 3,000 texts. I have a samsung exhibit 4g its rooted and I want to transfer them to my htc sensation 4g also rooted. I know there's a way to send them to gmail, but I don't want that.
Thanks

So I guess your familiar with SMS Backup+. Another app you could try is App Extractor. This will extract your messages from a nandroid backup (actually it will extract anything really). You could try copying a nandroid from your exhibit to your Sensations and try and extract the SMS messages.

Reactions: PistolPete22
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones