1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Transferring data from Razor to Samsung NexusSupport

1. Bigsteve49

Bigsteve49 Active Member

I have 2 questions.

1. Do I need to interact with my Droid Razor when transferring my data to my computer? (My screen has been cracked and I can't see anything).
    2. Is it possible to transfer the Razor data from my computer to a used Samsung Nexus.

The Razor has ICS and the Nexus has JB.

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Depends on what data you are trying to transfer...

Contacts are all saved on Gmail...

Apps are all saved to the Play store...

Music is all saved on Google Music...

This is of course if you used the above apps... :)
    la sal and Bigsteve49 like this.
  3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja VIP Member

connect your razr to your pc, open the internal or external storage(whichever is there)
    copy and paste that entire folder to your desktop. and then transfer whatever you need to your nexus.
    Bigsteve49 likes this.
  4. Bigsteve49

Bigsteve49 Active Member

Appreciate the responses. I hope it all works. I can't believe my screen is just blank when I know other people that their screens have starred and they can see see and use it.
  5. DroidAbuser

DroidAbuser Well-Known Member

Also remember that if you have apps and have data within those apps you have to get the specific data file off the phone (whether its saved on internal or on the SD card you will have to check).

Just re-downloading the app from the play store once you get the new phone is not going to transfer any "saved" data within that app you have inputted if that makes sense.

You have to transfer the specific data file for that app on the new phone and somehow get the app to search or input the data.

I have had to do this many times for memo apps, weight loss apps, and ip camera apps.