• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transferring data from Razor to Samsung Nexus

Bigsteve49

Sep 25, 2012
I have 2 questions.

1. Do I need to interact with my Droid Razor when transferring my data to my computer? (My screen has been cracked and I can't see anything).
2. Is it possible to transfer the Razor data from my computer to a used Samsung Nexus.

The Razor has ICS and the Nexus has JB.

Also remember that if you have apps and have data within those apps you have to get the specific data file off the phone (whether its saved on internal or on the SD card you will have to check).

Just re-downloading the app from the play store once you get the new phone is not going to transfer any "saved" data within that app you have inputted if that makes sense.

You have to transfer the specific data file for that app on the new phone and somehow get the app to search or input the data.

I have had to do this many times for memo apps, weight loss apps, and ip camera apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones