• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
train me to be a troll

Of course my young hatchling...

The 4 and a half of utmost important laws in the "Way of the troll" are as follows:

1) You need to have no self esteem and lots of spare time, no direction in life... and still live with your mother at the age of 50.

2) NEVER EVER EVER like EVER admit that you are in the wrong... for you are a troll... and trolls are made perfect... you can do no wrong what so ever you are actually God in human form on earth...

3) When you really and truly are in the wrong... just don't admit it!!

It is not good practice to make up for your mistakes when you are in the wrong and you are happily trolling...

Only the weak admit that they are wrong...

xD

3) HARASS HARASS and HARASS some more and be as much of a dumb jerk as you possibly can!!!!

Just keep that harassment going on and you will be one of the finest hatchlings the world has ever seen!!

The occasional black mail, death threats and mindless aggression are always welcome in the art of the troll... you need to borderline the rules and be as much of a jerk as you possibly can...

And of course you need to look like this too...

trollface.jpg

Upvote 0
Of course my young hatchling...

The 4 and a half of utmost important laws in the "Way of the troll" are as follows:

1) You need to have no self esteem and lots of spare time, no direction in life... and still live with your mother at the age of 50.

2) NEVER EVER EVER like EVER admit that you are in the wrong... for you are a troll... and trolls are made perfect... you can do no wrong what so ever you are actually God in human form on earth...

3) When you really and truly are in the wrong... just don't admit it!!

It is not good practice to make up for your mistakes when you are in the wrong and you are happily trolling...

Only the weak admit that they are wrong...

xD

3) HARASS HARASS and HARASS some more and be as much of a dumb jerk as you possibly can!!!!

Just keep that harassment going on and you will be one of the finest hatchlings the world has ever seen!!

The occasional black mail, death threats and mindless aggression are always welcome in the art of the troll... you need to borderline the rules and be as much of a jerk as you possibly can...

And of course you need to look like this too...

trollface.jpg

I just wish you'd stop being so withdrawn, quiet and reserved in your posts. Learn to express your feelings, doood.
:D

Upvote 0
Maybe it's some kind of sign, if Stinky makes sense teaching how to troll, there is only one answer; aliens or he needs to be the dean of UTU. (Ultimate Troll University)

Also, am I on crack? or is his name Stinky Stinky again?

lol apparently trolls have free name changing privileges around here. :rolleyes:(either that or he's playing alien mind tricks on us!:eek:)

Upvote 0
Maybe it's some kind of sign, if Stinky makes sense teaching how to troll, there is only one answer; aliens or he needs to be the dean of UTU. (Ultimate Troll University)

No bruizer!

I am the Mayor of Troll town... where bull crap runs rampant and there are dead bodies like every where! :D

Got my Masters in "Trollology" only at a measly age of 5 years... am I just awesome or what??

Urban Dictionary: Trollology

XD

Also, am I on crack? or is his name Stinky Stinky again?

I have been dying for a response like this!

YES you are on tons and tons of crack :)

But you are also just dreaming... this all just a dream... nothing here is real... my name is still Stinky Slinky...

You really need to stop drinking too much Moon Shine bruizer...

You also owe me 100 dollars for the bet you made with me on whether you think Yeahhaw is a total idiot or not and you lost the bet ... the bet is 200% real though!

I want my money now by the way!

Here is how you can pay me...

https://www.paypal.com/za

Reactions: B2L
Upvote 0
<Frisco Mode>

Now where did I put my crack pipe???

What year is it again????

WHOA... where the hell did my head go!?

I wonder if 1 + 1 really does equal 2??

Does anybody know where the sun went today???

Where is that voice coming from????

How old am I????

I have forgotten like every thing and I am a mindless bafoon! :D

Ahhhh... yeah... cookies are nice...

</Frisco Mode>

:D:D:D

looool!

Frisco is too cool for school!

I am like the "Bullet Proof Punk"

(Meant to be the "Bullet Proof Monk")

This troll is on a roll!

xD

Shake it baby!

Yak yak!

Upvote 0
I hear the new trend in trolling is something like this

open this if the image didn't work...
<--- imagine that you've been rick rolled ---->

See? ;D

Can't understand a word of this. Looks like English words and some in a sentence too. Just cannot put any of it together to mean anything :$

Reactions: 9to5cynic
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones