• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Twitter and the Nexus

VincentAnoid

Android Enthusiast
Jan 6, 2012
In the official twitter application, there is an option to pulse the light in the notification, with the vibrate and ringtones option. Vibration and ringtones seem to work to notify me, but not the light. I have light flow lite installed but that shouldn't be a problem because the twitter app should be able to access the light. Whats going on?

If you are using light flow it actually stops the in app light from working so you just need to set light flow to blink whatever color you want. I have the paid version and it works flawlessly. I am not for sure if the free version supports twitter or not
The free version doesn't support twitter, however it should still work because the official twitter app on the Play store allows this in the settings.

Did you mean the light flow app blocks the official twitter app from accessing the light?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones