• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root TWRP 2.6 no swipe on G510

shadowbroker

Lurker
Sep 21, 2013
Can some one pretty please help me? I have unlocked the bootloader for my G510-0100 and installed TWRP 2.6 for the g510 as shown on a few guides, also have rom manager installed ect.

when i turn my phone on to install a custom rom, I get the custom loader screen (teamwin) but i cant select anything..... the touch does not work, if i click my power button i get a padlock logo and a swipe to unlock on the screen, but it will not swipe.

is there something i can do or any help please please please? been at this for a few days now, and feeling very bag eyed and irritated :s:(

Just going to get this phone. I would attempt to return to stock firmware '+'Software'+' - '+'Huawei Device Co., Ltd..'+'
Use this guide: How to Unroot the Huawei U8230 - TheUnlockr

Good luck. BTW, personally I don't think I'll worry about rooting this. instead I'll just use a custom launcher (Smart Launcher) and <del>Fancy Widgets (Clock, weather with optional battery percentage displayed)</del>.|

Edit: Got the phone. Found that most of the weather clock widgets do not behave normally with Smart Launcher and have reverted to default Smart Launcher clock. I'm in love with Smart Launcher.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones