• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help U-Verse for Android not working on my EVO

scudder

Android Expert
May 21, 2010
State of Confusion (FL too)
Question about the Uverse app I'm running on my EVO. The app is NOT "guaranteed" to work on other than AT&T phones and I'm (obviously) a Sprint guy with an EVO. In order to download programming to view on your phone you must subscribe to U300 or higher which I have.

I downloaded the app to my phone...installation all good. I logged in fine and was prompted/told that I DO qualify for the ability to download content to my phone. I tried a "test download" of a random program in the U-verse library through the app itself and got this error:

Cannot Subscribe. thank you for your interest. Subscription cannot be completed at this time due to system issues. Please try again later.

Now, is this an issue because I have an EVO and NON-AT&T phone?? Or is this an issue because of a temporary "system issue" as stated??

Anyone have any luck with an EVO and the UVerse app?? Or same problems??

THANKS!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones