U-Verse for Android not working on my EVOSupport

Last Updated:

1. scudder

scudder Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Question about the Uverse app I'm running on my EVO. The app is NOT "guaranteed" to work on other than AT&T phones and I'm (obviously) a Sprint guy with an EVO. In order to download programming to view on your phone you must subscribe to U300 or higher which I have.

I downloaded the app to my phone...installation all good. I logged in fine and was prompted/told that I DO qualify for the ability to download content to my phone. I tried a "test download" of a random program in the U-verse library through the app itself and got this error:

Cannot Subscribe. thank you for your interest. Subscription cannot be completed at this time due to system issues. Please try again later.

Now, is this an issue because I have an EVO and NON-AT&T phone?? Or is this an issue because of a temporary "system issue" as stated??

Anyone have any luck with an EVO and the UVerse app?? Or same problems??

THANKS!!

Advertisement
  2. Erock Boulderturd

Erock Boulderturd New Member

You need to completely log out of the app and log back in.

Also, you should note that you need to have a wifi connection to download shows.

3. dj7

dj7 New Member

I have an Sprint HTC EVO 4G and also U300 with AT&T U-Verse but can't find where to download the mobile application. Can you provide the link? Thanks.

4. maximus192ad

maximus192ad Active Member

Take a look here ...
    [app] u-verse apk - xda-developers

FYI, I have been unable to download shows with it.