• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped.

I use Easy Cache Cleaner, SD Maid, and Fast Reboot. I clean once a day, or more if necessary.
I used the Fly-On Mod tweaks in the ROM.
Look over the first post plus the link I left for proper Install.
I'm using it as my daily driver. When things get slow I just run Fast Reboot real quick to speed things up.
I also clean SU app log files every day.

Upvote 0
Ah. That sound like too much work for me. I get insufficient space errors from the play store occasionally and I use TB to clear cache, then I reboot. Once a week or two. That's as far as I'm willing to mess with things on a regular basis.

I think I'll continue to try to fix this Google Play Services problem. Thanks, though.

Upvote 0
I fully appreciate what you're going through as I experienced a pop-up saying "Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapp has stopped" on my galaxy. Everyone came forward with suggestions how to remove it, hundreds of posts from others who were experiencing it were read, but then I found the easy solution.

*A factory reset had been done.
* all free apps had been removed.
*then I turned OFF sync (to laptop) and kept it off.
*every bookmark/favourite were deleted

so the tablet was empty except for the pre-installed apps.

I searched for the websites I wanted via google, saved them and eventually had all that I had before.

Since then the pop-up has stayed away.

So, whilst it may be a pain in the arse right now, but it will be something as simple as this that puts it right.

Upvote 0
hi, I just fixed my problem that related to google play service, or any google problems which not working, has currently stopped, cannot synchronize or whatsoever. Here I got tips for u guys. U just download 1Mobilemarket apps, then update google play service, or any apps that missing or not working. This apps can also download any apps u want. The function is same like google play store. And luckily my google play store also working after I solved gmail and google play service problem. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones