unintended callsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Termin8

Termin8 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

After having my Eris for a while now, I must admit, there is still a couple issues that bother me about it:
    1. Press the "PHONE" button, and then you get a keyboard with the last 3 calls over top of it, and the "CALL" button bottom, center. Can't tell you how often, I've pressed one of the 3 people listed as soon as the app. opens, only to have it switch those names and I end up calling the wrong person.
    REALLY pisses me off. I just have to train myself to wait for the screen to update after it opens BEFORE I try to press a name.
    2. After a call is over, I go to press the "END CALL" button, only to have it change to the "CALL" button as I'm pushing it, and of course, that initiates a redial of the last call.

Advertisement
  2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

I had the same problems ... so I have trained myself to use the call and end buttons on either side of the trackball ... problem solved. I agree though, the setup is annoying.

3. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

I have done the same a few times.

4. Dangraef

Dangraef Active Member

I have had the same issues since I got the phone, its kind of sad that a lot of things are fast on this phone. The app that controls the regular phone functions should be snappy!!! I mean it is a phone =)

5. Termin8

Termin8 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Unfortunately, these days, most people are more interested in the other features, and seem to forget the basic "phone" features. :rolleyes: