• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [UNLOCK] LG L70 Bootloader Unlock

Hi guys :)
Having a some problem issues with my
LG L70 D325 4.4.2 / V10d-EUR-XX
Followed a tutorials managed to root it but stuck on unlockig a bootloader.
All procedures from video and forum tutorials are followed, try it on two PCs (win 7, win8), drivers, cabels changed and
all is stucked with:

Error allocating memory to ssd buffer
USB init ept @ 0x7ad0000
udc_start()
-- rest --
-- portchange --

also tried to install a "abootPatchedD325" and no luck so far !

Help wanted plss :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hello try to unlock my bootloader and to attemp fastboot at anytimes i use this methode when i try to do the methode 2 the phone says
download mode press volume up until..
fastboot int
Error allocating memory to ssd buffer
USB init ept @ 0x7ad0000
udc_start()
-- rest --
-- portchange
when i remove the battery and put in again thurn on the phone boots normaly!

Upvote 0
Go ahead and unlock it, I have been unlocked for 2 and a half days ;) Just be sure you restore your laf partition with the one that the script saves to your computer. Instructions for that are at the bottom of the guide but only do it after you finish both parts of the guide. I am testing CWM and will release it if there are no bugs/flaws. Development has officially started on this device :)
Hi I have the d321 and when I did step 1 it kept saying "error device offline". what am i doing wrong?

Upvote 0
i tried this on my L70 d320, and it unlocked my bootloader and everything and i took care to find the correct cwm for the d320, not the d320n, not the ms323, you get the idea. and i have applied it aswell, not when i go into recovery either using the ROM Manager app by ClockWork Mod themselves or ADB in the SDK itll reboot, the lg logo is ok, then the white text in the top left corner comes up for fastboot, but after about 2 seconds the screen blacks out then a purple screen comes up that says:
---------------------------
DBI Err Fatal!
DemiGod Crash Handler : DBI Err Fatal!

Board Rev.: 1.0
Ram dump mode.
Option : SD card ram dump mode.
Push below files to sdcard before test.
rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt

Please do the following action,
1) Ram dump Mode. Please connect USB.
2) Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration.
3) If sdcard ram dump enabled just wait for reboot.
4) Collect ramdump files from your pc or sdcard
5) Send email to W5-BSP-Global@lge.com.
--------------------------------------
all i do is take the battery out, put it back in and reboot the phone and it works fine, but if i try to go to recovery, thatll happen again. i know it says what to do but i dont know what the hell its even talking about, i was going to install CyanogenMod 11 on my phone. i had rooted it with the latest version of KingRoot which i got from its developer over at xda if that matters.
i know it says the developer isnt responsible for anything that happens, but im only asking for help to fix it. so then i can install a recovery and at least have that purple screen thing fixed.
I apologise for bad image quality, the photo was taken on my also rooted ZTE B790 (locked bootloader). its my secondary phone

Attachments

• IMG_20150929_145255[1].jpg
    IMG_20150929_145255[1].jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 0
i tried this on my L70 d320, and it unlocked my bootloader and everything and i took care to find the correct cwm for the d320, not the d320n, not the ms323, you get the idea. and i have applied it aswell, not when i go into recovery either using the ROM Manager app by ClockWork Mod themselves or ADB in the SDK itll reboot, the lg logo is ok, then the white text in the top left corner comes up for fastboot, but after about 2 seconds the screen blacks out then a purple screen comes up that says:
DBI Err Fatal!
DemiGod Crash Handler : DBI Err Fatal!

Board Rev.: 1.0
Ram dump mode.
Option : SD card ram dump mode.
Push below files to sdcard before test.
rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt

Please do the following action,
1) Ram dump Mode. Please connect USB.
2) Get the ram dump image using QPST Configuration.
3) If sdcard ram dump enabled just wait for reboot.
4) Collect ramdump files from your pc or sdcard
5) Send email to W5-BSP-Global@lge.com.
all i do is take the battery out, put it back in and reboot the phone and it works fine, but if i try to go to recovery, thatll happen again. i know it says what to do but i dont know what the hell its even talking about, i was going to install CyanogenMod 11 on my phone. i had rooted it with the latest version of KingRoot which i got from its developer over at xda if that matters.
i know it says the developer isnt responsible for anything that happens, but im only asking for help to fix it. so then i can install a recovery and at least have that purple screen thing fixed.
I apologise for bad image quality, the photo was taken on my also rooted ZTE B790 (locked bootloader). its my secondary phone
http://androidforums.com/threads/dump-all-variants-aboot-files-and-how-to-flash.918174/

made by me. :)

Upvote 0
Thank you LitrosNub, made a screenshot of the method on my iPad and I'll try this as soon as I can. Any good places to find the correct aboot.bin? Or should I just search around using the key thing being the variant my device is (d320)? It's good to see that there are people out there that actually develop stuff for the lower end devices because that means cutting corners to save money isn't a massive setback if you want to do Roms and stuff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones