• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

usb connection?

thanks but that doesnt have the actual download, its just a page of other drivers

Did you try their file search feature there?

http://www.givemefile.net/order.html

It says, "If you didn't find your device model in our list, then there isn't driver download for Ezio Cell phone, mobile in our catalog. Send us a request through File Request section and when we will just find the desired driver for Cell phone, mobile Ezio, you will be notified by e-mail, and driver will be placed in our database."

Also, how are you doing on your search? Are you using Google?

Upvote 0
Did you try their file search feature there?

Request file | GiveMeFile.Net

It says, "If you didn't find your device model in our list, then there isn't driver download for Ezio Cell phone, mobile in our catalog. Send us a request through File Request section and when we will just find the desired driver for Cell phone, mobile Ezio, you will be notified by e-mail, and driver will be placed in our database."

Also, how are you doing on your search? Are you using Google?

I just heard back from the manufacturer who said the usb is only for charging the phone and I should take the chip out to transfer files. is that normal? since the chip is behind the battery its a pain in the neck having to take it out each time.

yes I use google.

Upvote 0
I just heard back from the manufacturer who said the usb is only for charging the phone and I should take the chip out to transfer files. is that normal? since the chip is behind the battery its a pain in the neck having to take it out each time.
It's not typical but pretty much anything goes when you end up with a relatively unknown device from a relatively unknown manufacturer. EZIO doesn't even have its own web site? :thinking:

Upvote 0
oh well im quite happy with the phone anyway, it was 153 pounds and it does pretty much everything. tv, 12.2 mp camera, hd video, skype, gps, wfi, 3g etc etc so if I have to take the chip out to transfer files then I will have to, the bluetooth does work ok but its very slow to transfer for example a 1gb video.

Upvote 0
oh well im quite happy with the phone anyway, it was 153 pounds and it does pretty much everything. tv, 12.2 mp camera, hd video, skype, gps, wfi, 3g etc etc so if I have to take the chip out to transfer files then I will have to, the bluetooth does work ok but its very slow to transfer for example a 1gb video.

I have been looking at this phone and it seems to have a really great spec; almost as good as the well known phones. I would be obliged for you opinion on this phone. You seem to like it. What is its pros and cons beside the memory card.
Is it fast, sensitive screen, how does the GPS work etc.

Graetful for any comments you may make.

Thanks Steve

Upvote 0
so..
i do have the same cellphone you have..i bought it on a openmarket platform from hong kong...
so if you have anykind of question please dont hesitate to get in touch with me just text me on flamayo @ hotmail . de

anyway:

you need no drivers...
you just have to set your usb-mode so that in case you plug it in...you just have to slide with your finger from the top of the screen downways,..ehm down..then the usb mode shows up. and here you just have to click on what kind of usbmode you wanna work with...like "mass storage...or usb plug mode (thats the one you need for opening on windows or whatever OS you using the box where all your files shos of!
the best thing will be if you just drag and drop all the files in the main folder...because the nice thing about ezio f9 is...that it recorgnize all the media files by itself. but you can also of cuzz drop the fiiles like mp3 inside your audio-media. or just by the way...the ezio mp3 player is like a bit***slap inside our face...
i consider downloading MixZing at appbrain or market.
here you can even use a equalizer or set the highs and lows as you want it..its very ease used software.

i hoped i could helped you out!
maybe if you have other questions i could anyer more clearly back ...its 4 am at my side right now and im gettig kinda sleepy hehehehe

anyway...if yu managed the TV crap eeehm app please let me know how you made it...i still cannot watch tv on my cellphone..and the cam is NOT NEVER a 12.1 MP cam

yes..and yes again...we got fooled on that.

Upvote 0
so..
i do have the same cellphone you have..i bought it on a openmarket platform from hong kong...
so if you have anykind of question please dont hesitate to get in touch with me just text me on flamayo @ hotmail . de

anyway:

you need no drivers...
you just have to set your usb-mode so that in case you plug it in...you just have to slide with your finger from the top of the screen downways,..ehm down..then the usb mode shows up. and here you just have to click on what kind of usbmode you wanna work with...like "mass storage...or usb plug mode (thats the one you need for opening on windows or whatever OS you using the box where all your files shos of!
the best thing will be if you just drag and drop all the files in the main folder...because the nice thing about ezio f9 is...that it recorgnize all the media files by itself. but you can also of cuzz drop the fiiles like mp3 inside your audio-media. or just by the way...the ezio mp3 player is like a bit***slap inside our face...
i consider downloading MixZing at appbrain or market.
here you can even use a equalizer or set the highs and lows as you want it..its very ease used software.

i hoped i could helped you out!
maybe if you have other questions i could anyer more clearly back ...its 4 am at my side right now and im gettig kinda sleepy hehehehe

anyway...if yu managed the TV crap eeehm app please let me know how you made it...i still cannot watch tv on my cellphone..and the cam is NOT NEVER a 12.1 MP cam

yes..and yes again...we got fooled on that.

thanks! that worked! the tv doesnt work because its analog, I thought it was digital , anyway the phone is pretty good!

did you root yours yet? just been trying z4root but it doesnt work, cant find easy root.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones