• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon phone similar, but much cheaper

HtcEvoLemon

Jun 15, 2010
Hey, I think t-mobile should drop the MTS price, to be more competitive.
Verizon has this phone for 49.99, buy one at 49.99 get one free.

It has a 3.2 screen, and 4gb sd card, but then again sd cards are cheap these days. Two android phones for 49.99, is a pretty good deal.

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/lg/ally/

Tmobile should drop the price of MTS, don't you guys think? Unless you got the phone for free on fathers day sale.

It has a 3.2 screen, and 4gb sd card, but then again sd cards are cheap these days. Two android phones for 49.99, is a pretty good deal.

Tmobile should drop the price of MTS, don't you guys think? Unless you got the phone for free on fathers day sale.

The LG Ally?

I will trust my Android to HTC from now on after the bitter taste of the Behold II.

Besides the Ally only has 256MB of RAM (the slide has 512 which is why it seems faster)

Don't get me wrong the Slide is overpriced right now but it will drop once the Vibrant is released for $199................. but quite a few people here (myself included) got theirs free, at a discount, or an exchange for the BH2.

Upvote 0

All phones are relatively priced... TMO has slightly cheaper monthly fees - and does not *subsidize* as much. Good luck gettiing them to change the price :cool: ATT and VZW are two of the best - but typically cost more to get out of your contract, and ATT has general fees much higher than TMO - so they can recoup the initial bump...

Upvote 0
The LG Ally?

I will trust my Android to HTC from now on after the bitter taste of the Behold II.

Besides the Ally only has 256MB of RAM (the slide has 512 which is why it seems faster)

Don't get me wrong the Slide is overpriced right now but it will drop once the Vibrant is released for $199................. but quite a few people here (myself included) got theirs free, at a discount, or an exchange for the BH2.

What was wrong with the samsung behold II ? do you think the samsung vibrant will have the same issues?

Upvote 0
What was wrong with the samsung behold II ? do you think the samsung vibrant will have the same issues?

Yes I do because yet again T-mobile got the short end of the stick when looking at the four Galaxy S devices.

Sure they will get 2.2 but whoopty doo so will all the other android phones except the Granddaddy1, maybe the Motoblur devices, and samsung's moment, galaxy i7500, and the Behold II.

The G1 will have a ported version and the Motoblur phones should see it too seeing as how they still have phones coming out with the exact same motoblur on them to this day.

Samsung knew touchwiz 2 was flawed and instead of fixing it they killed it off leaving customers with a 6 month old outdated piece of shit.

Samsung will screw everyone again.......... I love my Slide.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones