view .zip files flashed to hero?

Last Updated:

1. natorade93

natorade93 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Iv flashed different .zip files to my hero, gapps, froyo mms fix, market fix etc. You get the point But im wondering how i can view a list of all the things iv flashed. Iv made many changes to my phone and would like to see what is currently flashed to my device.

And also i was wondering if theres a way to unflash this stuff and if not what will get rid of it? Because i hav no backups. They were all messed up and got deleted

Advertisement
  2. dpeeps74

dpeeps74 Well-Known Member

no, most of them the only way to undo them is to reflash a rom. I'm also not aware of any way to really see what all you've flashed (not aware but possibly some sort of log is created). i only flash a rom/theme/gapps, so my solution is to just not keep older versions on my sd once i know things are going well.

3. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

E Strongs file explorer will let you see the zips that are on your SD. It won't however tell you if you've flashed them or not. The only way I know of to un-flash is to do a Nandroid restore. That will take you back to where your phone was when you made the Nandroid.

4. natorade93

natorade93 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea but what if you dont have a nandroid bbackup? Then how far back do you have to go to get rid of them? do they go away after every nightly? Or do i have to clsear data to factory defaults to get rid of em? Or do i havta actually flash back to the stock ruu to fully get rid of em

5. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

I think it would be best to know what you want to accomplish so we can better understand what you need to do.

6. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

Once you boot into recovery, wipe data/dalvik then flash your new ROM (or old ROM again) it will remove all of flashed zips that you did. It would be like starting over with a Fresh ROM.

Keep in mind, this is why you make nandroid backups, so that you can revert back if you don't like what you've done.