• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virgin Mobile Login Page down + 3G and for some ppl text too

It was on my bloomberg terminal but if you look at the log youll see they were doing upgrades

https://www.sprint.net/maint_view.php

The only thing I see of any duration yesterday was a 6 hour upgrade in Cheyenne...but that started at Midnight Wednesday Mountain Time.

I can't find anything else referencing what your Bloomberg terminal showed you...yet...dangit.

Upvote 0
Hey all. Just called VM about the 3g outage. Rep told me the system started as an upgrade, then unexpected issues arose. Techs are working on it. Said it should be back up at the most in 24 hours.

Meh, ##it happens I suppose. Everyone has issues everyone once and a while, not much we can do about it except wait and hope the Techs work faster than expected. Hope this sheds light on anyone experiencing issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones