• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Virtual office

ITBarbie

Lurker
Aug 14, 2012
Hi

I'm new to the forum so go easy on me :D

I have a Samsung S2 and run a small business from home in the evening. I often find myself with 5 minutes to spare during the day and would love to be able to do some work for my business whilst out and about. Is there an application/software that would enable me to access my documents that I have on my PC or a file server I can store it all on? I know I can get my email on my phone and PC but would dearly love to be able to reply to an email during the day and access one of my spread sheets from my phone and attach it to an email if required. I would also like to sync my calender to my PC so reminders etc come up on both the PC and phone. I am aware of things like Drop Box etc but wanted to know if any members recommed a one stop shop? I'm fed up with doubiling up on everything I do on my phone to my PC.

Here's hoping you can help :eek:

You can use Google Drive:

Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive!
* With Google Drive, you can store all your files in one place, so you can access them from anywhere and share them with others
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
[...]
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs&hl=en

First of all, Google Drive for Android is not entirely new but rather, it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones