• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help voice control force close

Can someone please help me? I have a kyrocera and any time I do anything on my phone voice control keeps popping up saying the app has unexpectedly stopped try again. Force close is the only option I have and then it just pops up again. Sometimes I an answer a call but most of the time I can't Please help.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I'd first try going into the application manager and clear cache and data on all phone and voice related apps, then reboot (shut down, wait then turn back on).

Go into menu > settings > applications > manage applications > menu > filter "all," then wait for the list to load, then find apps like phone, voice search, etc, and click each one individually and clear cache an clear data if those buttons are not greyed out.

Reactions: kadiebug
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome to the forums.

I'd first try going into the application manager and clear cache and data on all phone and voice related apps, then reboot (shut down, wait then turn back on).

Go into menu > settings > applications > manage applications > menu > filter "all," then wait for the list to load, then find apps like phone, voice search, etc, and click each one individually and clear cache an clear data if those buttons are not greyed out.
thank you but it will not let me push anything but force close. I had a hard time getting it to shut down. It pops up constantly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones