Voice mail sounds funky.....

Last Updated:

1. localguy

localguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello All,
    Don't know how to explain this or if anyone else have or heard of this problem?
    But when i listin to my voicemails they sound like there talking into a bottle or Tin can like LoL told you would be hard to explain how it sounds LoL, just sounds funky like bad recordings or something anything i can do to make them sound better?

Advertisement
  2. fourgee

fourgee Active Member

I noticed that as well but I've only RXed 1 VM so far so... It will suck if that how it always sounds but I can live w/it.

3. XOS THW

XOS THW Well-Known Member

Yes, voicemail through our Evo's sounds like two kids in the 1940's talking through cans. It is TERRIBLE. Thankfully I don't use it that often. However if you want better quality, just call into your voicemail and it sounds perfect.

4. thadrizzle

thadrizzle Active Member

yea it seems to be a standard issue, with all the phones, i heard the files are compressed so they can be downloaded easier/quicker through visual voicemail. if it is a problem and you really need to hear what they're saying, just dial 1 and access it through there. only advice for you my friend.

p.s. I dont remember the Instinct being as bad as this with the visual voicemail... a little disappointing