• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Voice quality kind of robotic on the incredible

Anthony1970

Dec 8, 2010
Not a big deal but I was wondering if while talking in the phone anyone notices their voice sounding kind of robotic, echoee. I guess that the best way I can explain it.LOL I went to a verizon and checked the two they had there and they do the same thing as mine. Sometimes its more noticeble than others and sometimes not at all. I know some people have had some issues with voice qaulity both ways. I have not except for the weird sound I hear my own voice make when Im talking through the phone.

Still a great phone though dont get me wrong. :D

I haven't noticed that. I haven't had any voice issues since I updated to Froyo in the summer.

I have just gotten the phone. I am going to check at one more Verizon to make sure theres nothing wrong. Its not really all that bad and I discovered today that you can hear your own voice sounding robotic/tinny/echo when the receiver is right in the middle of your ear. It the receiver is above or below no problem at all. NOW sometimes their is no robotic/tinny/echo sund at all no matter where the phone is your head.LOL Again the two phones at Verizon I checked out did the exact same thing. I will post later after I check out the ones at another Verizon near me. Call quality of incoming voices are perfect.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones