• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Want to exchange my Inspire

Black Mamba

Lurker
Nov 11, 2010
I bought my Inspire 4G a few weeks ago and I really like the phone. I want to exchange the phone for another Inspire because the battery life on my phone sucks, sometimes I get no signal, or low signal on campus. I had to reset the phone a few times because the phone became very slow. One time the phone restarted on it's on.

I have insurance on the phone. Will AT&T give me a hard time if I try to exchange the phone for another Inspire? Will they make me pay a fee to get a new phone?

I bought my Inspire 4G a few weeks ago and I really like the phone. I want to exchange the phone for another Inspire because the battery life on my phone sucks, sometimes I get no signal, or low signal on campus. I had to reset the phone a few times because the phone became very slow. One time the phone restarted on it's on.

I have insurance on the phone. Will AT&T give me a hard time if I try to exchange the phone for another Inspire? Will they make me pay a fee to get a new phone?

you got 30 days

Upvote 0

Have you used another phone with AT&T at this location? I only ask because probably your poor battery life is due to the poor signal reception you get. And getting another Inspire may not help if you are just in a crappy reception area.

Upvote 0
Have you used another phone with AT&T at this location? I only ask because probably your poor battery life is due to the poor signal reception you get. And getting another Inspire may not help if you are just in a crappy reception area.

Have to agree. If you get another inspire and your signal is poor were you are it won't be any better.

Upvote 0
I bought mine off of CraigsList. The original was purchased on Feb 16. It has an issue with the battery and was under the 30 days. I walked into the store and walked out with a new one. Now, this current one is eating SIM cards like candy and I am getting no data capabilities.

I called and they replaced it via mail under warranty with a refurb. The refurb came and had a bad power button. They are sending me a new one. If that one has issues, they will send me another. If that one is not good, then I will get to choose another BRAND NEW phone, or go with a BRAND NEW Inspire.

No fees. I voluntarily paid the $14 overnight shipping, but since I did that, everything else they are sending me is FREE overnight.

They take care of those under warranty.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones