• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WANTED Stable ICS Rom

Thats the thing I do use the camera. just hope in the next release they can get it working, I've heard a release is due today so I'll wait and see.

I see from your sig you are running Imaginary ICSv4 what do you think if it? have you tried Cyanogenmod 7.2

CM9 Beta 8 Released but still no camera. Its going to be a while but it will be done. Imaginary ICSv4 is stock based with lots of ICS theming. It was ok but too many apps had been placed as system meaning you need to use link2sd or something to install a decent amount of apps (or revert them back to user apps)

I have tried almost all custom roms for the ACE. Look in all things root section for my Cyanagenmod 7.2 thread. If you want to know about a particular ROM ask me and Ill be able to let you know what its like..........:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones