• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp 4G - All Things Root Guide

Can someone help? i went to wipe my phone to install stock rooted and dedoxed, and i accdentaly checked Wipe internal storage. and i tryed to install the rom, failed. and i followed a tutorial, and it said to restore a previous nandroid, it worked. but it doesnt boot, its in a bootloop, and when i try to install a rom, wipe or restore, when it edits system it fails, boot and data works, but system fails.
Edit: i didnt know what thread to post it under, i just know all of you are really smart with android and this device.
I've done that just put ur SD card in a different device get the ROM u need put SD back warp

Upvote 0
Would anyone know how to enable volume rocker wake on BlissPop based on cm. i have xposed, root and twrp. ive tryed editing the keypad config in system/usr/keylayout, and gravity box but no luck, ill try anything. my power button is very buggy, and would rather not use proximity/postion wake like gravity on/off app.
Reason is gravity box is not meant for LP

Upvote 0
Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0
My friend has a SCH-i500 Galaxy S and he has CWM installed. no phone os installed. but we didnt put the rom or twrp zip on the sdcard before we put cwm on it, he has to other way to put files on the sd card and the mount storage with cwm doesnt work. he has CWM recovery and bootloader and only bootloader is reconised by the pc as COM6 or samsung composit driver. any way you know to transfer the file to the sd card? or flash the tarp ZIP with odin to the phone? adb/fastboot dont work.

Upvote 0
My friend has a SCH-i500 Galaxy S and he has CWM installed. no phone os installed. but we didnt put the rom or twrp zip on the sdcard before we put cwm on it, he has to other way to put files on the sd card and the mount storage with cwm doesnt work. he has CWM recovery and bootloader and only bootloader is reconised by the pc as COM6 or samsung composit driver. any way you know to transfer the file to the sd card? or flash the tarp ZIP with odin to the phone? adb/fastboot dont work.
What phone u talking about?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones