• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Warp 4G - All Things Root Guide

@bcrichster are you going to be adding Tesla, AOSP, BlissPop, and Cyanogen Recovery to this page?
Absolutely! Soon as it gets "officially posted". Dunno about the recovery tho since it's not posted either and I don't even know its capabilities being as I've not gotten word of it. I was actually in the process of adding Tesla last night but realized it wouldn't be fair to @phenomx4 since he didn't make it official

Upvote 0
on his basketbuild account, i hope he makes a 6.0 rom soon, all the 5.1.1 roms are basicly the same except aosp and tesla, those arent cm based
6.0 is going to be the same just a higher OS and a new name its aosp based same shit same look just newer apks and probably more headaches

Upvote 0
OK.. Partition updates for B13 are seemingly backwards compatible for B12 Nandroids, aka my JollyRoger4G ROM. Biggest difference I seen so far was that the LTE star would only light up with data transfers, and no ringtones working. About to go back to B13 and do more looking around..
U mean b12 how do u go back is there a zip

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones