• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Diesektor

May 4, 2010
hello! I've been following the site for awhile now but just recently started posting. I don't own an android phone yet but will be getting the evo as soon as it's available. I've spent more time at my local sprint store playin with the hero and touch pro than I care to admit. I currently have a palm pixi(sigh) and it was my first 'high tech' phone. It's been a headache from day one but the android phones just seem awesome. Can't wait to get one. Anyways, just wanted to say hi, found lots of good info here.

hello! I've been following the site for awhile now but just recently started posting. I don't own an android phone yet but will be getting the evo as soon as it's available. I've spent more time at my local sprint store playin with the hero and touch pro than I care to admit. I currently have a palm pixi(sigh) and it was my first 'high tech' phone. It's been a headache from day one but the android phones just seem awesome. Can't wait to get one. Anyways, just wanted to say hi, found lots of good info here.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones