• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

We Only Lie 33% of the Time

Unfortunately circus skills was the lie - my son learned to juggle in a "circus skills" club at school, but my hand-eye coordination is abysmal and I would be a menace to all around me (which I concede might be passed-off as clowning :)).

#3 will cease to be true before too long, but at this moment in time I've never been further South than Los Angeles.

Upvote 0
1 I have met one of the presidents of the US
2 I have been swimming with sharks in the open ocean
3 I have written and published a novel
OK, I'm going to go with 1, and take a punt that the word "one" is the catch (if I'm going to get it wrong, I'll do so properly ;)).

Though I don't think cats are supposed to enjoy ocean swims.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately circus skills was the lie - my son learned to juggle in a "circus skills" club at school, but my hand-eye coordination is abysmal and I would be a menace to all around me (which I concede might be passed-off as clowning :)).

#3 will cease to be true before too long, but at this moment in time I've never been further South than Los Angeles.

Where will you be going??

I'm going with 8 android devices as the lie. I think you only have 6....

1. I am of Indian origin
  2. I was born in the USA
  3. I'm a father of 2 great boys.

I say....not born in the USA....boss:)

Upvote 0
Where will you be going??

I say....not born in the USA....boss:)

Wrong. I'm single, never married, no kids.

1. I am of Indian heritage
2. 23 is my birth date
3. I've never been outside Europe

I say you've never been out of Europe.

1: I eat peanuts
2: I have an electric car
3: I really roll on the floor when I laugh

I say you really roll on the floor laughing

Upvote 0
A wile back, Hadron wrote:
I'm going with the car. Maggie before she was PM and writing COBOL are both of the same era ;)

I've never danced with Maggie.
Both times I was driving a Volvo 244.
First time, a Toyota Corolla trashed it's front. The driver didn't see I'd stopped for the lights
second time, the driver fell asleep at the wheel. As I got out I heard his wife say 'I said you should've taken a break' - turns out he'd driven from north Yorkshire to Plymouth (around 350 miles) non-stop.
Both cars were undrivable and neither time was the Volvo damaged.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones