• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you currently playing?

I just finished playing GTA V! It was an incredible experience. The narrative was immersive and well-crafted, constantly keeping me on my toes. I felt like I was really living in Los Santos with the three main characters - Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. Each character had a unique story and personality, which added depth and variety to the gameplay. Finishing GTA V was quite a ride, and I feel a sense of accomplishment having completed such an expansive and intricate game. If you've played it too, I'd love to hear your thoughts about the game and its story!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Sometimes I escape to GTA V's universe to revisit the year 2012 again. The 'phones,' the culture, heck, even music. Before everything became a flat boring dystopia.

It was full of bugs though. My copies (both PS3 and Xbox One--graphically please play the PS4/Xbox versions, not the awful PS3 release) seemed to never allow me to even switch to Trevor like he never existed. I was forever stuck with Franklin no matter how into the story I got. Also, any cars I 'stole' never got 'saved' in my garage like in Vice City. I'd fire the game up again later and my fancy convertible was replaced with the default car.

Hours into it, the only 'character' I ever 'unlocked' was the Chop, the dog. He was about as useless as Dogmeat in Fallout.

Upvote 0
I am super glad they cleaned out the glitches of Little Big Planet three (Digital download from the ps3).. after taking a huge sabbatical from it, and really enjoy most of the game, except for the puzzles are really difficult to navigate, and even the starting-up levels are full of tricks.. Still it now is enjoyable..

Upvote 0
Sony sadly abandoned a lot of PlayStation legends with the PS4 and PS5. No more LBP, no more XMB, even their TVs have become major downgrades.

Can't beat a 2008 Sony Bravia. Or the 2009 Sony sound system I just got.
No they just did a sock boy adventures for ps5 a spell ago..

Upvote 0
Both PS4 and PS5 have zero backward compatibility. If you never updated your PS3 console, you could play both PS2 and PS1 titles.

PS4 angers me with the discs not being anything other than a 'suggestion' to force-download a 80GB file that makes the game playable. I thought having the physical copy means I don't need to wait, or need the internet. But things sadly changed since the Wii and Wii-U and PS1/PS2. At least the Nintendo Switch has full games on carts.

All my PS4 is today is a media box, with Apple TV and YouTube on it.

Upvote 0
Diablo 4 - Processing
I started playing and already have a lvl 60 character in diablo 4, which was released relatively recently. i enjoy the gameplay, i really like the map for its atmosphere. i play as a mage mainly because of ice + electric. i don't seem to have any problems.:alien:
upd:I added more pyro, because some people had unpleasant resistances I got this advice here

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones