• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you listening to? On your Huawei Ascend!

I'm stuck in the 80's ;0) That's all I listen too;0) I don't even watch TV ahahahaha

Me too! LOL :) But I confess I don't listen to Black Sabbath much anymore! LOL I am a big Zepplin fan, however. I was up in the mountains at a backwoods saloon a couple of years back and played "Stairway to Heaven" 20 times in a row on the Jukebox. They finally unplugged it! It's a wonder I got out of there alive!

:D

Upvote 0
Are you using it on wi-fi a lot? That is a lot of data on 3g.

Hey G! No I'm not using it on Wifi. I had a Cricket rep tell me that they really don't enforce the usage thingy. LOL

He must have been right because so far my bill and service has remained the same.

Actually though...I exaggerated a bit when I said I'm ALWAYS listening to Pandora. LOL But I do listen while I'm doing other stuff. That's one of the things I love about Pandora. You can multitask with it on.

:)

Upvote 0
I make the frugal look like over-spenders. Rolling in the big $$$. *Laughs* I'm kidding (On some of it at least...)!

LOL!!!

Frugal joke:

One day in school little Susie's teacher asked each of the kids to write a story for the word of the week using the word 'frugal' which she said "meant to be thrifty or to save". Each child wrote a story and the teacher asked who would like to read their story. Susie raised her hand and was called upon.

Little Susie read:

"Once upon a time there was this beautiful beautiful princess and a mean ugly witch locked her up in a high high tower. One day a handsome prince rode by on his white stallion. The princess cried out "Oh Prince!!! Frugal me! Frugal me!"

And so he frugaled her and they lived happily everafter."

:D :D :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones