• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What features do you want on the Evo 2?

You may need to cancel that flight... the news broke today (yesterday) that the phone will be completely locked down at the (encrypted) bootloader level.

Really serves to put actions where you mouth is, "BlueScreen". Now I'm wondering if anything else you've said has any weight to it at all. Moral: take company promises with a bucket of salt.

(Moral 2: complain. Wake Up HTC -- at least sign the petition).
Longtime lurker -- it pains me to have to finally register just to speak up.
I signed the petition and emailed HTC. I am cancelling the flight cause it'll come out at Radio Shack much sooner :)

Upvote 0
My only wish is for hard buttons that can control next song/back a song with music players without having to turn the scrfeen on, unlock it, and find the music player that is now hidden and because I read a text. Doubletwist, specifically.
There are bluetooth headsets that have hardware buttons built in for skipping songs, etc. Some of them even have a 3.5mm headphone jack output. Here's one:
i.Tech Clip R35 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

YouTube - ‪I TECH R35‬‏

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones