• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is the Worst Show on TV

worst shows ( IMO )

Live action : King of queens, the world according to jim, everyone loves Raymond, how i met your mother, Big Bang Theory

animated : tripping the rift, family guy

a few of the live action shows i mentioned like KOQ and WATJ is the same boring tiring plot of sit-com humor since the honeymooners was on TV back in the 50's which is dumb, loud/dim-wit husband and sassy, more intelligent to a fault wife with some kind of problem family.
this is seen in animated shows like Simpsons and Family guy too and i don't have a problem with it except it's so poorly done and you can see them setting up a joke that it's just a bit sad.
Raymond isn't that bad, i just wasn't a fan of the show or characters

how i met your mother has just gone on forever now...what season is it now? 5? just be done ;-)

Big bang i don't hate on but it's getting alot of hype in north america, and while i like computers and comics are much as the next guy the show doesn't seem that witty or out there, it's just something new for people who aren't into that stuff...now you want a funny nerdy show about geeks? look no more then I.T crowd.....

animated stuff like tripping the rift is terrible, just youtube and you'll see what i mean
family guy is just me personally, i prefer older seasons of Simpsons or Futurama to them

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones