• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

am i the only one that things Angry Birds was fun for about 1 minute and now thinks its boring?
No you're not.

It's a perfectly well programmed game with a (once) fairly novel concept. However I also found it boring after the first couple of levels and I seriously don't get why it's become such a phenomenon. I just wish I'd wrote it!

Reactions: GalaxyNexus
Upvote 0
250+ Solitaire(seriosly, over 250 games...well solitaire games...)
Unblock Me & Help Out (Both have the same idea, move the other blocks, so the "main block" can get to the goal)
Gold Miner (The same we all have played on PC...)
Zynga Poker (Facebook poker, no REAL money needed. And yes, it's online game)

Honestly, they're the only games I have right now... A year ago I had literally tens... maybe hundreds of games on my phone... Lookin' forward for new stuff to play!

Reactions: GalaxyNexus
Upvote 0
Galcon, Star Traders RPG

That was always my favorite game on my old iPhone. Archipelago is similar on Android but I do miss the cool graphics and most of all the online play.

Hi Galcon lovers . Here's a link for Galcon alternative awesome game play moreover free.

Galaxy Conquest
:D
Download Link::)
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.arcsys.empire
PQAAAJmyG7FSe4fgJAOvaDzd53CUJoPvT4BxViLl9ECWH110VigYH5I5pm8ghzHS5owBN8cux9W_ikoe-ReBd37N0f4AzfqVaZwc_CEaq1ErktRz9wWD5i3e_e1E.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones