1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please see the link to Announcements above.

1. droidros

droidros Well-Known Member

I play coindozer from time to time. Also cookie dozer, which is the same thing but with cookies. But Prize Claw is a more interesting, but similar, toy.
  2. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

Angry Birds, Simon Clone, Uno, Pinball HD for Tegra, Backbreaker THD, Riptide GP, Air Hockey Speed.
  3. TacoBell

TacoBell New Member

I love Muffin Knight. Super addicting game! :) I love the graphics, music, and gameplay. Anyone know why it's only 99 cents in the Apple App Store, but $2.99 in the Android Market? I've seen many games where the price is different for each app store. Just curious.
  4. Semiles

Semiles New Member

ShakyTowers
  5. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Battleheart, Pro Baseball 2011, or Grave Defense HD.
  6. SuaveFrog

SuaveFrog Member

Mine's Angry Birds. I like keeping it simple when it comes to games on the phone. Now, on the computer, that's a different story:cool:
  7. Mobile Gamer

Mobile Gamer Member

Gridiron Geezers, Backbreaker, and NOVA, are my 3 favorite that I am playing the most right now.
  8. raycat89

raycat89 New Member

Abduction!!
  9. UTR

UTR Active Member

R-type a bit of 80's retro blast-em ups there were some epic shoot-em ups in the 80's and this was one of the best if we can get xenon 2 (and 1for that matter), speedall, cadaver, pac land then my evenings would be lost is a wash of 80's greatness :)

Oh and when will PvZ be available outside the us? Pop-cap and Amazon sort it out please :)
  10. yanhiu

yanhiu New Member

Bonsai Blast and sudoku. Especially, I love sudoku, Sudoku can get pretty addictive once you get into it.

driving schools in Derby
  11. UTR

UTR Active Member

Since the amazon app now works in the uk you can add plants vs zombies to my list :)
  12. Shocky

Shocky Well-Known Member

Galaxy On Fire 2.
  13. Luke Kellett

Luke Kellett Well-Known Member

Yep this one is totally awesome :)

I've loved the top down racers since Micro Machines on the Sega!
  14. sofiablak

sofiablak Well-Known Member

Angry Birds the Legend. I also play NFS Shift (superb graphics), Paper Toss, Asphalt, Modern Combat 2, Assassin
  15. daha

daha New Member

Alone At War[FONT=&quot] - One[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]warrior[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]must defeat[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]army enemies[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Every day[/FONT][FONT=&quot] increases the number of enemies, but you have to destroy them before sunset.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    And Angry Birds
  16. izihbo

izihbo Member

My favorite games at the moment are:

Drag Racing (Free, but i recommend paying to remove ads, or you might lag and lose races)

Robotek (HD) (Initially it's free, but requires ingame payment to continue, worth it!)

Pool Break Pro (There's also a lite version)

Dungeon Hunter 2 (gameloft, you have been warned)

Age of Zombies (Kick ass and funny shooter)

JetCarStunts (Easy to play, hard to master, i strongly suggest you play the tutorial!)

Final Freeway (If you liked good old Out Run on C64 and the arcades, you'll love this one)

Radiant HD (Space shooter with retro, glowing and beatifully simple graphics, amazing sound and music)
  17. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Well-Known Member

Hanging With Friends! (Made by Zynga who makes WWF)
    My new favorite game I am so addicted and it just came to Android. iphone people have had it for a while. I play it more than Words. I love it!
  18. bolski

bolski Well-Known Member

I've been going back and forth between Plants vs. Zombies (trying to beat adventure mode a 2nd time) as well as any of the Angry Birds (currently trying to complete Mooncake Festival levels on Angry Birds Seasons).
  19. DroidGamers

DroidGamers Active Member

My current favourite is Destinia! Totally awesome RPG!
  20. jamespdavid

jamespdavid New Member

my favorite android games are angry birds,Red Stone,Frozen Bubble. ;):D
  21. Rose4uKy

Rose4uKy Well-Known Member

I got the Amazon free app of the day last night Cut The Rope. It was cute and kind of reminded me of Angry Birds where you unlock so many leveles and try to get 3 stars per round and you can replay it. But Hanging With Friends the new game by Zynga is still one of my favorites now.
  22. Eric Chomier

Eric Chomier Active Member

Hey, i love to play chess too but honestly speaking, i am really confused as to which chess game is really up to the mark or which app is best for playing chess on your cell phone.
  23. fooled

fooled Member

If you like turn based strategy games (and a good challenge) check out Conflicts: D-Day.

Surprisingly realistic for a war game (historic unit names and everything) and nice amount of settings.
  24. rezbarbie24

rezbarbie24 New Member

sad.... love the game