• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What is your favorite game on Android? Developers, please read the first post before posting

I played Word Feud alot and now Words With Friends. (Wanting Hanging With Friends to come to Android already)
Angry Birds was great on my EVO and then I lost all my settings when I got the 3D and don't play it much anymore.
Trap I got from people suggesting it here like it.
I plat Teeter which I am guessing may be like labrynith people talk about.
Jangle
Find Differences
Frogger
Bubble Burst

I have more don't play them all got a few free ones from Amazon free app liek Farkle Dice which I havenn't tried yet or 4 reactor haven't tried.

Upvote 0
R-type a bit of 80's retro blast-em ups there were some epic shoot-em ups in the 80's and this was one of the best if we can get xenon 2 (and 1for that matter), speedall, cadaver, pac land then my evenings would be lost is a wash of 80's greatness :)

Oh and when will PvZ be available outside the us? Pop-cap and Amazon sort it out please :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones