• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's for dinner ?

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what to put on the hamburger meat I bought with chili an cheese mixed in with it? Normally with chili people add cheese or sour cream and eat crackers or some bread with it. Well, all that is covered with the burger itself. I guess just eat it plain and enjoy the flavor? Any ideas? I don't have any bacon. Lettuce and tomato doesn't seem right. Maybe onion and bacon(if I had some)?

Upvote 0
I'm having trouble trying to figure out what to put on the hamburger meat I bought with chili an cheese mixed in with it? Normally with chili people add cheese or sour cream and eat crackers or some bread with it. Well, all that is covered with the burger itself. I guess just eat it plain and enjoy the flavor? Any ideas? I don't have any bacon. Lettuce and tomato doesn't seem right. Maybe onion and bacon(if I had some)?

I'd personally top with some cheddar and onions.

Reactions: halon
Upvote 0
I made perogies
uhutuqyg.jpg

Upvote 0
What's that?

Pierogies are an unlevened dough typically stuffed with mashed potato. A dumpling if you will. You can add what ever else. Typical pierogies are potatoes and cheese. They are boiled then you usually panfry or can deepfry them. I enjoy mine with butter and lots of onions.

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
It was JUST that good. It's amazing how good a well prepared burger really is. And their fresh cut fries are to die for. I did the double cheeseburger and the wife the single. They fry the burger with onions and then put large diced onions on as well. We both got the regular order of fries... more fires than you can possibly eat... (note: I only eat one meal a day... I eat big time when I eat) Two tall iced teas with free refills for twelve bucks and change.

In my younger days I would order their bionic burger meal. It's a pound burger with all the fixins and a super order of fries and large drink. I see that it now costs eight bucks. I'm paying near five bucks a pound for ground sirloin at the market and that's what they claim their burgers contain. I don't know how they do it. I've been tempted to get a bionic meal and split it with the wife but there is no way she could eat her half. I could not eat my half of the fries. How I could eat that back in the day remains a mystery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones