• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's for dinner ?

a7e79587-bd37-411b-aff9-d4afbebb853b

Upvote 0
I managed to grace my favorite Mexican restaurant tonight. I had a deluxe burrito with a side of rice. The burrito is stuffed with slow cooked pork shoulder and peppers, pinto beans, onions, and cheese. It's smothered in chili and more cheese. It's phenomenal.
That sounds fantastic. Due to scheduling conflicts (read: I needed to be in four places spanning three states at once) I had Wendy's. I would have preferred a burrito covered in chile & cheese.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
Since yesterday afternoon we have a young lady in the house. Quite a pretty girl tbh. Bare naked. With prudishly crossed knees. Nice tight skin. Well, she asks for it. Marco is rubbing her now with a relaxing herbal mix and oil. She will get sol hot in short.

Attachments

• 1447428454757.jpg
    1447428454757.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I can't say about your Mexican restaurant options in the NW. SW... they are known for it.

I grilled out some killer brats tonight. My local butcher shop has quite a fine selection of brats to choose from. Last time I had their German brats. Tonight I had their mildly spicy. Both were excellent. I want to try their jalapeno and cheese next. And they have an Italian brat that looks tempting as well. My wife doesn't care for brats so I have to wait for company to grill them. Tonight the youngest was down getting another tattoo... she is my ink freak. She also loves brats.
I INSISTED she stay for dinner. :D

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
I'm looking for a simple dinner as its just the guys tonight. I'm going to stuff cheddar cheese into hot dogs, wrap them in bacon, and toss 'em on the smoker.
It was a simple thing I found on TraegerGrills.com that I thought sounded good. Now that they are assembled they look delicious.
IMG_20151114_165334.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones