• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When I try to flash via fastboot system.img to YU Yuphoria I get the FAILED (remote: flash write

@atulsam Thank you for responding. Did they replace your 2 years old device motherboard? This is obviously a hardware issue since the internal memory is gone on the devices. How much they charged and how much time they took? (I know this is so personal to ask here but just wanted to know. Could you please email me at samujjwalk@gmail.com?)

Thank you so much!!

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Welcome to AF, @samujjwal kashyap -- sorry to hear you're also have similar issues to the guys above...:(

I'm not sure what else or more I can add, since I don't actually have this device--I was just chiming-in with some generic fastboot information that I thought might be helpful.

Hopefully one of the others will reply back! :)

Thank you :)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Hello , i also need a help , i recieved a ACER Liquid C6 Orange (Orange is operator from America) , i am living in Ukraine and trying to flash it , but there is a big problems , first one , i can't get into recovery (Really , presed all combinations of buttons, VOL + - POWER - Test menu , VOL - - POWER - Modem download mode , VOL + - VOL - - POWER - Fastboot). second problem , i downloaded firmware from 4PDA , it's a CyanogenMod 7 (Yeah... Android 2.3) , it was a zip , i modifed it and made it as a SYSTEM . IMG to be flashed using FASTBOOT , but it doing this (screenshot)
upload_2018-7-16_21-56-22.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones