• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When (if ever) the TB drops will other phone go down $$

domdepo

Feb 23, 2011
Once the TB is out do you guys think that phones like the Inc and the X will go down in price on ebay? Because im going to steal my girlfriends upgrade but in exchange I want to get her and X or inc for a decent price, to get her away from crapberry!

:D

Yeah, it really is a shame we can't get a solid release date. I've seen INC's going for around $250 lately. That would be sa-weet! If the price drops too much, I may as well keep it to let my little boys play Angry Birds on it. :eek:

Yeah if I can't get at least $225 for my Incredible I'll just keep it as a back up phone and extra MP3 Player

Upvote 0
Ha! I have the opposite problem. I'm hoping the prices stay up for a bit longer because I'm selling my INC FOR the TB. Of course, I'll have to wait to actually have the TB in my hands before I made the sale because we all know how the release date deal is going.
Why wait, sell it, sell it, sell it! (I sold my Droid x so I could pick my TB on feb 14th):eek::eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones