• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When it's root I will buy one

reddragon72

Mar 1, 2010
Once this is rooted so I can get a normal interface as well as Google apps on it then I'll buy one.

Companies need to stop trying to be proprietary with Android. Yea it's nice and all to have options but stop trying to lock the crap down so your stuck with what they trickle out to you.....

Root it and I am in!

Once this is rooted so I can get a normal interface as well as Google apps on it then I'll buy one.

Companies need to stop trying to be proprietary with Android. Yea it's nice and all to have options but stop trying to lock the crap down so your stuck with what they trickle out to you.....

Root it and I am in!

I agree with your sentiments about Google apps and companies trying to be proprietary, but maybe if Google would do more to push their Google TV platform we could have some options. Alas, they're just letting it rot away. :( Can't blame Amazon for not wanting to use it when Google shows they don't care.

Reactions: LoyalServant
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones