where to buyGeneral

Last Updated:

1. chippy30

chippy30 Well-Known Member

can anyone tell me where i can get 1 from and what networks its available on

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I am assuming it will be with every GSM carrier, meaning AT&T, T-Mobile, etc...

Doubtful that it will be on Verizon...

I would suggest to buy them either from the Carriers, or possibly Amazon or something of the sort.

I have also heard buying from Best Buy is nice.
  3. chippy30

chippy30 Well-Known Member

im in uk, so need to know who as it on contract offer
  4. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

I think just O2 at the moment (you can also buy it SIM-free from a number of independent retailers, but you wanted it on contract so I guess that's not relevant).

It will appear on others in due course, I'm sure.
  5. greatsnoring

greatsnoring Well-Known Member

Hi Chippy30. Just bought mine form Vodafone today. Its not yet on their website but very helpful when I phoned them. I got a 600min 500MB deal for
  6. freon600a

freon600a Active Member

7. Gadgie

Gadgie Well-Known Member

I spoke to Orange today and they told me that they had no plans to have the HTC One X + available, has anyone heard any different?
  8. Kuhns787

Kuhns787 Well-Known Member

Where is the best place to buy an unlocked one to use in the USA. I noticed Ebay has some in the color I want but I don't want to pay $699 for it.
  9. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Well-Known Member

Only O2 and Vodafone at the moment.

You can only get the handset on T-Mobile from third parties like Mobile Phones Direct as you did.

I haven't heard from Orange but I assume they will be doing the same as T-Mobile who have no plans to carry the handset. It sounds bizarre that they are not willing to carry such a powerful handset but they already carry the original One X, One XL - which is 4G - and other popular handsets like the S3 etc. If they were to stock the One X+ at some point in the future I imagine it would be instead of the original One X.
  10. Supersnake

Supersnake Member