Which phone to go to?General

Last Updated:

1. emerica243

emerica243 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So the whole no phone audio bug being a hardware issue is pretty weak. So on that note, figure its time to get a new phone. Im guessing the only other android based cdma phone worth going to would be the incredible?

Advertisement
  2. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member

I disagree. The Incredible has been fairly buggy since its release. I would wait it out for something better. The LG Ally looks legit, if you want a capable 2.1 device with a full keyboard. I personally would not purchase it because I want a Droid, but those with an upgrade might enjoy it. Its really only missing a bigger processor.

3. wamsille

wamsille Well-Known Member

Get a phone off of eBay or Craigslist and wait for the next crop of CDMA based Android phones on Sprint or Verizon. Willing to bet a Droid 2 is on the way.

4. John58543

John58543 Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter what phone you buy really...they will all be obsolete within the next 3-6 months anyways...if I was on the market for an Android phone right now (and didn't want the Eris) I would probably do the Incredible....I've heard its somewhat buggy, but so is the Eris...

5. emerica243

What bugs are you talkin about on the incredible?

I browsed the forum and havent seen any major discrepancies with it.

I dont know if theres much that could bother me as long as the phone doesn't lose its audio after every other call. Im tired of having to double check i still have sound after i end a call.

What am i missing here on the incredible?

6. CrazyKnight128

CrazyKnight128 Well-Known Member

My buddy my has the Incredible and loves it, He hasnt had a single bug yet.

7. emerica243

Well thats good to know. I just dont want to drop $500 on a new phone and have it be worse then my eris. Apparently mobil3gen and John58543 says the incredible is buggy too. But i havent seen that anywhere.

I would just figure the phone is brand new, has amazing hardware specs, and its stock 2.1.

8. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

go for Inc...

9. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

The Incredible is awesome! Have not seen a single bug unless u count a bad on/off button on my first one. This phone is great!!!

10. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

jayjay what is your deal, I'm new and hardly ever on this site and I've already seen you in multiple threads boasting the Incredible when people are repeatedly asking you very kindly not to. Your like a little 5th grader constantly insisting your yo-yo is better than mine. We get it.. you like the Incredible

11. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Well-Known Member

Interesting!!
    What exactly are you talking about? What is the title of the thread? Was the OP NOT asking for advice? Where are all my posts "boasting about the Incredible? Where are the people "repeatedly asking me not too"?

Show me ONE post where I am "acting like a 5th grader and bragging"!

Either you have me confused with someone else or you just decided to start an argument with a random stranger, either way I suggest you check your facts before you run your mouth and attack someone for no reason!

12. gavin77

gavin77 Well-Known Member

Ya, I have an Incredible, and mine is awesome. You're always going to have a few phones with a new release that aren't perfect.....like any new product. The Motorola Droid had all kinds of problem units, yet had some great ones too.

As far as top dog, without any question right now, it's the Incredible. The Moto isn't even in the same league.

But, if you ever got a proper working Eris with 2.1, that wouldn't be too bad either?

Or try Sprint out with the Evo?

Just my 2 cents....peace....