• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which phone to go to?

What bugs are you talkin about on the incredible?

I browsed the forum and havent seen any major discrepancies with it.

I dont know if theres much that could bother me as long as the phone doesn't lose its audio after every other call. Im tired of having to double check i still have sound after i end a call.

What am i missing here on the incredible?

Upvote 0
jayjay what is your deal, I'm new and hardly ever on this site and I've already seen you in multiple threads boasting the Incredible when people are repeatedly asking you very kindly not to. Your like a little 5th grader constantly insisting your yo-yo is better than mine. We get it.. you like the Incredible

Upvote 0
jayjay what is your deal, I'm new and hardly ever on this site and I've already seen you in multiple threads boasting the Incredible when people are repeatedly asking you very kindly not to. Your like a little 5th grader constantly insisting your yo-yo is better than mine. We get it.. you like the Incredible

Interesting!!
What exactly are you talking about? What is the title of the thread? Was the OP NOT asking for advice? Where are all my posts "boasting about the Incredible? Where are the people "repeatedly asking me not too"?

Show me ONE post where I am "acting like a 5th grader and bragging"!

Either you have me confused with someone else or you just decided to start an argument with a random stranger, either way I suggest you check your facts before you run your mouth and attack someone for no reason!

Upvote 0
Ya, I have an Incredible, and mine is awesome. You're always going to have a few phones with a new release that aren't perfect.....like any new product. The Motorola Droid had all kinds of problem units, yet had some great ones too.

As far as top dog, without any question right now, it's the Incredible. The Moto isn't even in the same league.

But, if you ever got a proper working Eris with 2.1, that wouldn't be too bad either?

Or try Sprint out with the Evo?

Just my 2 cents....peace....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones