• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

White Nexus anyone?

From what one of the many Google techs said, yeah. But I never got it. It hit my local UPS delivery center and then the status was updated with "The Delivery Intercept request for this package was successfully completed. / Shipper requested return of package. "

Then it was updated with the package being sent back to Kentucky (where it originally shipped from)

Then this morning, I get an email with a new tracking number stating the package was overnighted. Sure enough 3 hours later the package was at my doorstep

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Upvote 0
From what one of the many Google techs said, yeah. But I never got it. It hit my local UPS delivery center and then the status was updated with "The Delivery Intercept request for this package was successfully completed. / Shipper requested return of package. "

Then it was updated with the package being sent back to Kentucky (where it originally shipped from)

Then this morning, I get an email with a new tracking number stating the package was overnighted. Sure enough 3 hours later the package was at my doorstep

Anyway, it's good to know what your shipment has arrived. How's your new phone?

Upvote 0
16GB is available, i think it was out of stock because of all the issues they had with the first shipment

Attachments

• nexus.JPG
    nexus.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones