Why isn't my Epic updating? (Newbie)Support

Last Updated:

1. HanMan5000

HanMan5000 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone.

I recently got my lovely epic replaced because of some problems. So far this device is fine, except for updating..

Under the "About Phone", I scroll to "Baseband Version" and the after the last . it says DI07. This isn't the latest, is it? I go to "System Updates" and I tried "Update Firmware", it just says "No software update is available at this time. Your current software is up to date." . "Update Profile" doesn't do anything, and "Update Android" says I'm already on the latest.

Also, on my old Epic I noticed I had the updated market (Separate tab for comments). On this Epic I don't see that, its the old market.

Whats going on?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Android XTC

Android XTC Banned

Take it to Sprint. Mine did this also and they ended up having to replace it. You can also call Sprint C/S and have them try to send it to your phone.

3. HanMan5000

HanMan5000 Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you for your reply.

I just came back from sprint and they told me since my 30 days is not over yet to take it back to Radioshack and get it replaced.

Kinda didn't wanna do this, but the bright side is the screen was very wobbly, another potential problem.