• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help WiFi/Bluetooth problems

Grahamotto

Lurker
Nov 4, 2015
Hello I often stream music using the Spotify app over Bluetooth to a sound system but I noticed when connected to WiFi and Bluetooth at the same time my Internet connection really sucks and it won't stream music without disrupting also it takes forever to even load up google in chrome or anything that requires Internet connection but over 4g/lte cellular data with the WiFi off it works just fine... What gives!!!??? It's very frustrating and I'm wondering if there is something I can do to fix this problem I tried a total reset and downloaded everything over again but still the same issue. Also I put the phone into safe mode and tried again couldn't find Spotify but I tried YouTube and I could stream high definition picture and good sound through my Bluetooth while on the WiFi connection but with safe mode disabled picture quality went to garbage kept buffering and sounded like garbage. Not sure what the heck is the problem

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones