• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wifi connection, is gone!

sylleke

Lurker
Feb 7, 2012
i got a problem with wifi connection! it's now the second time i have this same problem: suddenly my connection was gone, i tried to reconnect but it failed and said "cannot find wifi servers" (or something like that).

the other time it was solved after a few days but...it's not nice to wait every time 3 days before i can use my wifi again --'

so please someone! help me :)

i got a problem with wifi connection! it's now the second time i have this same problem: suddenly my connection was gone, i tried to reconnect but it failed and said "cannot find wifi servers" (or something like that).

the other time it was solved after a few days but...it's not nice to wait every time 3 days before i can use my wifi again --'

so please someone! help me :)
Do you have other Wifi devices that can connect in the area you are trying to connect (remember, the Wifi antenna in your phone isn't as strong as one in a laptop)?

Another completely non-Android thought. A few weeks ago my Belkin 3403 router's wifi antennae went kaput. I mean wired devices worked fine, it thought everything was working fine, but not one single wifi device in my house could find it (1 blueray player, 4 laptops, 2 Wii's, 1 xbox 360, 5 android devices, and the kitchen sink:D). If I reset the router, all devices would connect for about 10 seconds then drop. I ended up replacing the router and all is well now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones