• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wifi issues

sforeman

Lurker
Dec 24, 2013
I have owned my Galaxy S4 since they first released, and have never had any wifi connection issues until this latest update. The wifi connects, but the signal is so weak it won't even have one bar and it's just gray. It also keeps saying "your wifi connection is unstable." It happens everywhere that wifi is available, not just at my house. I've tried resetting the router and forgetting the network and reconnecting, all with no luck. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it the update or could my wifi antenna be bad? Really needing some advice!

Hello sforeman. I'm sorry you are having wifi problems. Your best bet for support will be to check in with the other S4 members and see if it's a known issue or an isolated case. They know your phone well and will be best at helping you set things right. Here is a link to the discussion / support area for your phone. I hope you get the wifi problem fixed in short order. Merry Christmas and thanks for joining the community.
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones