Wifi not picking up when in rangeSupport

Last Updated:

1. KAuss

KAuss Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure if any of you guys have the same problem but when I leave my Wifi on all day, and return home from work, my home Wifi never picks back up. When I toggle my Wifi on and off, it picks up again. My signal is always above 1 bar when on Wifi in my house, it just does NOT automatically connect anymore.

My sleep setting is always off too.

It never use to happen, then all of a sudden out of the blue I have to toggle Wifi just to connect.

Advertisement
  2. t0ast3d

t0ast3d Well-Known Member

Is that really a problem?

3. KAuss

KAuss Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When something is not working all of a sudden it is a problem. If you enjoy the side effects then probably not.

4. bassaway

bassaway New Member

I am having the same problem and I do not know how to correct it. Wifi radio is on and set to never sleep. SSID says it's out of range even standing right next to my router. After I cycle Wifi off-on, it connects fine. Any help?

5. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Did you try restarting the access point? Sometimes that helps. If it really bothers you, try something like Y5 or Auto Wifi Toggle from the market.

6. mchlwvr614

mchlwvr614 New Member

I just started to notice this as well. Did anyone find any updates. It is pretty annoying when something that has been working stops all of a sudden.

Basically wifi does not reconnect. I need to toggle wifi on/off and I have it set to never sleep. I am stock, rooted.